Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This isn’t over. We just need full hurry up

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
When will our fanbase wake up?
They won’t. I saw this coming three weeks ago, even down to knowing they would beat up Washington to get the hype built back up before a playoff no-show. The teams of Landry and Jimmy were so amazing, 30 years later fans still hang on. This game is just par for the course for any objective fan. As long as Jerry makes money off the reputation of the star what does he care?

ArbynTX

Reaction score
Fortunately I have an hour drive to make so I won’t be subjected to the second half.

Congratulations Cowboys, you have totally embarrassed yourselves again. You looked like a team picked off the street and not highly paid professionals.

Mr. Prescott, do not fool yourself into thinking you have an MVP this year. Whatever strides you made during the season have been more than negated today.

Mr. McCarthy and Mr. Quinn, your ineptness has been on display tonight for the entire country to witness.

Mr. Jones, lead, follow, or get out of the way.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What makes this worse for me is I honestly don’t know what they can do to get better this offseason. Do they fire McCarthy? Do they give up on Dak? I cant see an 80 year old Jerry doing that.

Plus we have a low draft pick.
Rinse, repeat, and hope for something different next year. That’s all they’ll do

TheHerd

Reaction score
What makes this worse for me is I honestly don’t know what they can do to get better this offseason. Do they fire McCarthy? Do they give up on Dak? I cant see an 80 year old Jerry doing that.

Plus we have a low draft pick.
This is a nightmare.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I've gone from being pissed to just being numb to finally being amused at how bad Prescott is.

Status
Not open for further replies.