Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys last series and questionable play call has turned this game again.

The audible and botched snap was ridiculous. The snap is why people rag on Romo. At least we have the lead and can regroup.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Literally gift wrapped momentum to the Packers. We have the ball inside their 30 with 40 seconds left and not only do we not score, but THEY end up getting points before halftime.

Unreal. Never seen a team botch the final minute of a quarter like this.

Like the old Cowboys. Breathing new life into a dying opponent.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Up by 4 on the road in Green Bay? I'll take it.

As an aside, I find it interesting that many Cowboys fans were saying the no call pass interference against Hutchins was not the play that cost the Lions, yet some are saying we may regret the 3rd and 1 call. :laugh:

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
horrible play calling at the end of the half, 3rd and one, get the first down first prevent defense caused three points, refs are horrendous, booth review is ridiculous, tip of ball clearly hit the ground...six point swing is huge, probably the game changer

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
If I'm being honest, If you would have told me that we'd be up 14-10 at halftime before the game, I'd actually be pretty happy.

It's not the end of the world. That one 3rd and 1 will not and should not cost us the game. It will come down to much more than that.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At least we have the lead and aren't down by multiple scores

It's probably a good time to stop and realize that the team is actually playing okay and Pack isn't up two scores, which is huge.

This isn't the same Aaron Rodgers, but now he's an immobile HOF passer. Gotta be strong on D.

Ken

Reaction score
6 point swing....not good.
What a terrible turn of events. We should've had at least 3, instead we blow it and let them get 3 and the momentum right before the half. That's how you lose playoff games.

Gotta stop them on their first possession next half..
Gotta throw in the gift reception from the refs though. Ball was CLEARLY on the ground and they say complete.......just amazing.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Should of ran it on 3rd and 1. Shouldn't of gave Romo a pass option. Run the dang ball. Gave them momentum and 3 points. And don't they get the ball first after halftime?

irishline

Reaction score
if we lose its because of what Romo did in that 3rd and 1

Yeah because a shotgun snap is suppose to be up into the QB's facemask. If we lose its because we didn't line up in a running formation and just run on 3rd and 1, that was all on the play call because even if he "killed" whatever play that was under no circumstance should we have been in the shotgun formation there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.