Game Day Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Seahawks at Cowboys will be the NFC Champ game. Not much question around it. Kudos to Cowboys coaching staff. They put both Dak and Zeke in positions to succeed and Cowboys are rolling. Hats off.

Craig

Reaction score
Romo bro hugged Dak, for those commenting that Tony hasn't looked happy with Dak doing well.
I loved the other day when they edited in romo just sitting on the bench behind a dak td. The media tries so hard.

toto1939

Reaction score
I doubt that Mo comes back into this game - hope it doesn't hurt us too much in 2nd half (and at least there is the week off next week). If Dallas cleans up the STUPID penalties, I like our chances...in any event, holding Green Bay without a TD in 1st half is pretty damn good.

risco

Reaction score
One heck of a half- I think it had everything that a team / young QB could see. We're going to boost it open in the 3rd!!!!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Damn even Jimmy Johnson has now changed his opinion on who the starting qb should from here on

Even Jerry's opinion is starting to change. He said two weeks ago that Romo will be the starter once he's healthy. A few days ago he said that Dak's great play is going to allow us to be patient with Tony.

Deep_South

Reaction score
One of the things we needed to see was how Dak would respond to adversity after making a dumb mistake like that fumble, and he responded with a 98 yard touchdown drive. This is extremely good news.

Tommy

Reaction score
Dear Jason. I'm not gonna lie. I really can't see what you're building here. But let me make one suggestion; start by building a freaking clock. Idiot.
i guess this thought made sense in your head.

BRoni

Reaction score
It will be weird seeing Romo in another uniform, but all I can think about right now is trade value to help the team.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Great, now we get to listen to 3 guys in the booth talk about how great Green Bay is.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
can someone confirm they ruled Dak's turnover a fumble and not an INT, so his record is continuing to increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.