Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I think they were just trying to get something going. Or they had money on the over/under on half time yards or something I don't know what' going on.

I understood at first if Zeke broke it snd then they thought they could take a shot and use a TO but after that is got bizarre on intent

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Well at least Zeke was smart enough to get paid before the season! Dak be lucky to get any deal! JJ wasn't going to get burnt by both of them!

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
But, I thought Dallas wins the East by Thanksgiving? :laugh:

This is a poorly coached team in all facets. Today’s game plan should have been used last week and last weeks today........

Where are the slants, screens, designed Dak runs???
Bingo. Typical Garrett. Gets scolded by fans and media then hell or high water does the opposite the following week. Pass when you should run because we ran too much last week lol. Get rid of this loser

Paradox

Reaction score
Oh spoiled, forgetful brethren. Please be patient. I definitely heard boos as they were walking off the field. At least wait until this game is lost before you quit too soon on another season. Or don't. Actually, don't. Boo and walk away. Lets thin the herd a little.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
So you'd rather have zero points than 3 points and make this a two possession game? You get the field goal and tis a two possession game. Now its currently 3. That's a HUGE difference. You get the 3 there and come out the half with 7...you are down 7......
Dude, we got zero points. Which is exactly what we deserve for this gutless headcoaching decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.