Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb357

Reaction score
Yeah this just one of those terrible games. Its a collective effort he doesn't look Dak-like today.

What does Dak like look like as it’s certainly not long term consistently good football results

droopdog7

Reaction score
Side question: is it me or are deflected balls just not our thing? On defense they land on the ground harmlessly. On offense, almost always get caught.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One of them wasn’t for sure.
I mean unless it was daks fault he hit cooper in the chest with the pass
Yeah that last one was on him for sure. That one that hit Cooper in his hands? I'm sorry...yeah not the best pass but my #1 receiver should be able to catch that. I watch other teams #1's make far tougher catches.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Ask yourself this.

Why is the most valuable sports team in the history of the world content with a below average coach and coaching staff?

Because Jerry's fat stacks keep getting fatter no matter what happens on the field.

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I don’t know how I allow myself to get sucked into the Dallas Cowboys every season. Every year I talk myself into why each new season will be different. Well again here it is. Things won’t change or be different, why? Jason Garrett is the head coach. Looking at the talent on this team I thought no way can Garrett screw it up but yet here we are. Another masterful coaching job being done by Garrett. Even if this team ends up 10-6 gets beat in the first round, again, it’s the same story. Players are getting paid huge dollars for their talent but yet the results are the same year after year. Average, clap clap clap

Truth and nothing but the truth here...

Status
Not open for further replies.