Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder what excuses Nav22, Rockport, and America'scowboys are going to bringing out for this one?????

P.S. JD and my Boys got me in the Blue's baby.....

aria

Reaction score
Yeah but what quarterback is consistent lol? Most feel like Rodgers is probably top 2 or 3.......he has not been consistent this season or this game.
A lot more consistent than Dak and it’s not even close. I’m not a Dak hater although under pressure he has a very hard time making throws and reads, that’s part of what separates him from the elite. When he has all day he makes passes for the most part, when things speed up he struggles whereas someone like Rodgers can still make bad throws or take a sack but more often than not he makes something happen.

CB61

Reaction score
Out of all the football games I've watched the officiating that's the one he's got to be in the top 10 worst officiated games but I'm sure there will be others to push that out of the top 10

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This offense would put up 45 a game if we had a QB. #4 just can't turn the football over like that.
I agree Dak can't turn the ball over like that but this game isn't all on Dak. We were down by 4 TDs and you know bad things are going to happen when they know you have to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.