Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
This game is eerily similar to the Colts game last season and the Chargers and Broncos game the year before.

Not sure if I wanna watch anymore.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just so we’re clear, Dak isn’t Rodgers and he never will be. If it was that easy, everybody would do what Rodgers is doing.

Dak can't move? I think his coaching is making him look worse than he really is. He may not be rodgers but he's better than this

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Fire Garrett, just like you did Wade after the prime time loss to the Packers.

Wouldn't that just be a kick in the pants. Maybe Moore sabotaging JG... Nevermind he doesn’t need any help with that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not the best pass? The ball hit both of Cooper's hands and hit him in the chest just above his heart. Not a perfect pass but doesn't get too much better
IT was a little behind him......but like I said above....no quarterback throws perfect passes all game. That was a drop.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just so we’re clear, Dak isn’t Rodgers and he never will be. If it was that easy, everybody would do what Rodgers is doing.

What your viewing today is one team has a bonified Franchise QB and the other team has a Dak......

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Everyone wants to get paid but no one wants to do their job.
Yep. Jerry opened up the check book and nobody is performing now.

In my opinion, tank has been the biggest disappointment. He gets blocked one on one all the time. And when he gets pressure it's late and he roughs the qb to make a point.

I always thought Zeke was a bad investment. U just can't pay RBs that type of money nowadays. QBs win games, not RBs. And if u put all that money in the oline, u shouldn't need the highest paid rb

JayFord

Reaction score
How shall we end our next drive

3 and out?
Pick 6?
Fumble?
Fumble returned for a Td?

Status
Not open for further replies.