Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Need to blow this team up do not invest heavy in anybody currently here. Worst embarrasment of my lifetime as a Cowboy fan. This franchise continues to be an epic failure.

snadler

Reaction score
Time to make some tough decisions regarding the coaches and players. I doubt the Jones boys have the guts to do it. It would mean being irrelevant for a couple years.

There's no curse, but there is a disease running rampant through the entire organization.
There aren’t any tough decisions

Creeper

Reaction score
This game is going to make it really difficult for Jerry> he has a tough decision on what to do with Dak. After this disaster, how does he extend Dak and give him $60 million a year?

BIGS87

Reaction score
Get some linebackers and some DT! Every single year we can’t stop the run! I can’t believe this issue hasn’t been fixed, what a complete joke! It’s been what 6-7 years that we can’t stop the run ??!!!

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I'm glad we got all these "All Pro's" and stat wins. I would be a little worried if we didn't.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I cut this off when first drive of second half ended in field goal. Dak still sucks and this game was suppose to be high scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.