Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kissing a lot of sisters today,,,,,,lucky Flynn is so bad,,

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
So I'm a little confused about something.

Wasn't Romo involved in the play calling this year? I thought part of the contract he had was that he was going to be more involved in the offensive game planning.

If this is the case, shouldn't Romo share some of the blame in the play calling? It seems like everyone harps on Garrett (rightfully so at times), but Callahan was the one calling plays for the first 11 weeks. Factor that in with Romo's game planning involvement means we can't all say this is always on Garrett.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I don't mind conservative calls with this lead. Remember the Detroit game a few years ago?

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
A lot of Romo's throws have been wretched today. The screen play was poor, in part, because the throw was high and Williams had to delay to go up to get it. The last play to Beasley allowed no yards after the catch because he had to lay out to catch it.

Keep backing JG and his terrible offensive system.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Why would Romo throw it for 2yrds when he needed 13? Why not look down field and try and throw it to someone maybe slightly closer to 1st down?

It's really easy to play QB in the NFL.
I know I'm always perfect with cold beer in one hand and remote in the other!
Why...I'm king of the gridiron!!

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
I've been asking that same question for 4 years.

Is it the play call or is it Romo just trying to get something guaranteed for a few yards and give Bailey the sure FG? I'm a Romo fan but it seems like those short passes happen at strange times sometimes and it just makes me question what's going on.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
A lot of Romo's throws have been wretched this year. The screen play was poor, in part, because the throw was high and Williams had to delay to go up to get it. The last play to Beasley allowed no yards after the catch because he had to lay out to catch it.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.