Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Our defense is gonna give this game away, and yet everyone will blame Garrett and Romo.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
And here's the pathetic team I expectrd to see game.

fifaguy

Reaction score
I don't think we're going to win this. Our D is back to not being able to stop anything.

Well, we played one pretty good half; that's about as much as we usually get. Team has absolutely zero killer instinct...

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
We are going to go three and out and we will end up blaming the defense like we always do when in reality, the offense deserves just as much of the blame for stalling drives and only coming away with FG's.

VThokie7

Reaction score
If Garrett let another huge lead slip away, he's not coming back next season.

Sadly with Jerry you just never know. I thought Wade would be canned when the Eagles slaughtered us in his last full season. And Jerry had to bring him back

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Our O can not have a 3 and out. They need another long drive and come away with points.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Wouldn't you know that the one time this season I benched Bailey and start the Saints kicker, Dan goes off for 5 FGs and the Saints lay an egg against the Rams...unfrecking real...

ghst187

Reaction score
Our defense is gonna give this game away, and yet everyone will blame Garrett and Romo.[/quote

they will definitely be to blame....all we had to do was keep feeding Murray in the first half and he'd have over 200 yards and we'd hung over 30 points on them by half.

Status
Not open for further replies.