Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Just so arrogant. They love to throw the ball, they want to pad the stats

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Pathetic. Jason Garrett is a complete f'ing joke. Screw him.

So I'll ask this again. I thought they said Romo was involved in the game planning of the offense. If this is the case, how can this always be on Garrett?

We switched play callers and gave the keys to Callahan. Yet, every week its about Garrett and the play calling. Shouldn't it be, "Garrett, Callahan, and Romo" since all 3 were involved? Or did we all just imagine what took place this off season?

romomania

Reaction score
At least the booth is calling out the playcalling and the coaches...the whole country is hearing that Jerry

dupree89

Reaction score
good teams, REAL playoff teams, when they are up by 23 points against a team with a back-up QB, stomp on their throats and put the game away mid-third quarter..

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
imagine if rodgers was healthy all season playing this game...lol. are defense is pathetic And the coaches suck

Doomsay

Reaction score
You get the idea from listening to his broadcasts of Cowboys games that Aikman really thinks Garrett is clueless.

Everybody in the NFL knows it, in fact, they count on Garrett screwing up in the 4th quarter.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
So I'll ask this again. I thought they said Romo was involved in the game planning of the offense. If this is the case, how can this always be on Garrett?

We switched play callers and gave the keys to Callahan. Yet, every week its about Garrett and the play calling. Shouldn't it be, "Garrett, Callahan, and Romo" since all 3 were involved? Or did we all just imagine what took place this off season?

Game plan and play calling are not the same thing. Romo doesn't call the plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.