Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupree89

Reaction score
I'll just come right out and say it...cowboys fans in and around Dallas are pathetic. Getting out cheered by a fanbase 1000 miles (random guess) away is just sad.

very old news. You just discovered this happening at Dallas home games?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I'll just come right out and say it...cowboys fans in and around Dallas are pathetic. Getting out cheered by a fanbase 1000 miles (random guess) away is just sad.

You wanna buy me tickets? Parking included please.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The running game is killing it both in terms of producing and forcing the Packers to adjust which clearly opened things up passing and here we are with a huge discrepancy and a reluctance to run with a large lead at the end of the 3rd quarter.

I'm not sure what to even think. Just when you think there's no way the coaching could allow the opposition all the chances in the world to climb back in, they do just that.

And now Selvie is down. Looks like he got folded up a bit. Back bent a little too much, maybe.

coult44

Reaction score
This is laughable. No heart team with a dumb coach... Even if we win, this team is gutless

Ender

Reaction score
I'm more mad about losing in my fantasy league than this team losing at this point.... shrug life

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
So I'll ask this again. I thought they said Romo was involved in the game planning of the offense. If this is the case, how can this always be on Garrett?

We switched play callers and gave the keys to Callahan. Yet, every week its about Garrett and the play calling. Shouldn't it be, "Garrett, Callahan, and Romo" since all 3 were involved? Or did we all just imagine what took place this off season?[/quote

Because your the HEAD FREAKING COACH - how hard is that. He can over rule everything!

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Our training staff needs to go. I don't give a damn what Woicik's reputation is. This season has been a disaster health-wise and last year wasn't much better.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Ware and Hatcher have pretty much mailed it in. This is where you need your stars to stand up and make a play, and neither of them have done much.........

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We're up 23 points coming into the second half. As bad as the defense is, the offense has to be able to maintain that lead. If we lose, it's on the offense.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Game plan and play calling are not the same thing. Romo doesn't call the plays.

So this is confirmed? Romo has no control of adjusting the play at the line of scrimmage? I guess I read wrong. Could have sworn he generally gets to play options and can opt out of one or the other. Hence the reason why people have stated he opts out of running plays.

I guess we will never know.

But that still doesnt excuse why everyone blamed Garrett the first 10 weeks of the season when it was Callahan calling the plays.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
2nd and goal at the 11...Flynn to Starks for the TD...DAMN IT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.