Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Comes down to the O having to play a near perfect game to win. We can't force a punt this half when we were dominating the first half. This stuff gets real old real fast.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously, how much more does anyone need to see of this coaching staff to see the light?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Outscored 21-3 in a little over a quarter of play all because of stupid offensive play calling. Garrett stinks.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Where are all of the Garrett supporters now? When you have a defense like ours and are running the ball with ease you don't keep on getting 3 and outs or kicking field goals!!! Milk the clock!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It was a 23 point lead.
The Defense hasn't forced a PUNT this half.
The offense got nothing, had to punt from their own end zone, put GB instantly in scoring position. THe offense has been toying around all game long. Early on, they had chances to put the ball in the end zone and didn't. I counted 3 TDs that were bad passes. Stopped running the ball and stretching the game, this game is equally on the offense if they don't pull it out.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
The D is not going to stop anyone from here on out. This offense needs to do something!!!

perrykemp

Reaction score
The Packers are the absolute worst team in the NFL right now without Rodgers. How is this even a game?

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Welp.

BbLu_hZCQAAvOOM.png:large

SJRTX

Reaction score
Our training staff needs to go. I don't give a damn what Woicik's reputation is. This season has been a disaster health-wise and last year wasn't much better.

Yup, like everyone else I was pumped he was back. But now I see he's probably just another monte kiffen, team is exclusively coached by has-beens, and a never was.

Might be time to pull from the college ranks and get some fresh brains in here again.

Soth

Reaction score
We are getting embarrassed at home by a very bad team. These guys lost 40-10 to the Lions, 27-13 to the Giants....

Status
Not open for further replies.