Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
im going to be replaying that over. NEvermind he caught it, how did his feet stay inbounds. INCREDIBLE.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Romo with a big TD drive to seal the victory for the Cowboys...but will ESPN and Romo-haters acknowledge it...

dupree89

Reaction score
lost in all of that is the horrendous play calling. Way too many passes....if not for a miracle catch by Dez, its a one score game and packers ball with tons of time left. Dez bailed out the horrible play calls.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I kept telling these people who dogged out Dez that you HAVE TO LOOK HIS WAY FIRST. You have to throw in tight coverage with him, you just have to throw it over there and let him do what he was born to do.

ftghb

Reaction score
read someone post on this forum not long ago that we shouldn't keep dez when he hits FA.....

chuffly

Reaction score
Watching that catch in real time I didn't see how that was going to stand - I couldn't fathom how he could have kept his feet in bounds.

Amazing play by Dez.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Not surprising Garrett gave Dez that big hug since he just bailed his crappy play calling out with that TD catch.

BRoni

Reaction score
Why do they keep harping on the false start when the refs have missed plenty of other calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.