Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
These players need to learn some of the very basic stuff like:

*Dez should of just worried about catching such an important catch rather than try to stretch it for td causing him to not catch it

*patMon needa to worry about making the tackle rather than risking trying to rip the ball out

I know that is not it, just two things that may be the difference in this game

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause in incompletion?

If only Tony had thrown the ball away. This will be forgotten.

Even better is once a guy is down by contact and then the ball comes out it is not a fumble but it is an incomplete pass.....total BS

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Plays that killed us

3rd and 1 before half
Missed FG before half
Fumble by Murray
Hannah miss recovery after DeMarco TD

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
there is still plenty of time to make something happe, if we get a stop we get the ball back with over a minute ot play. the lions did that exact same scenario a couple years ago to us. we can do the same.

I like your positive outlook but that call was back breaking huge play. It's over my friend

rcaldw

Reaction score
The whole season is this next play. They will run the ball before either punting or kicking the FG

Ken

Reaction score
No one has to show you. Just watch the play. The ball came totally out of both his hands. Because it hit the ground and he didn't maintain full possession, it's an incomplete pass. You just need to face the truth. They got the call right under the rules. The rule is crap but they got it right. You should be more upset that they think that's a good play call on 4th and 2.

Oh my....

Naruto

Reaction score
It's the Calvin Johnson rule. Call was correct but the rule is ******* terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.