Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuffly

Reaction score
Looking at that injury to Romo, I'm not super worried. From the replay, I don't see how there could have been structural damage (didn't see the knee buckle). Looks like maybe one of those bruises that hurts like heck for five minutes, and then you're okay after that.

Okay, enough of me playing internet doctor.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Damn, talk about a missed opportunity, a 15 point lead would've likely put the game away.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
WHY CANT WE RECOVER FUMBLES. JESUS

Ummmm we sacked Rodgers...he fumbled. We got the ball.

We sacked Stafford twice. He fumbled twice. We recovered both.

But recovering fumbles is a 50/50 proposition. We've been unlucky there this year.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Looking at that injury to Romo, I'm not super worried. From the replay, I don't see how there could have been structural damage (didn't see the knee buckle). Looks like maybe one of those bruises that hurts like heck for five minutes, and then you're okay after that.

Okay, enough of me playing internet doctor.

And he was moving fine again after the next play.

calico

Reaction score
This game is like prom night she's just asking the cowboys to take it.... Soo many chances to blow it open.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Tell me that you don't have more calm with this team when we are struggling than you would have ever believed? Garrett has done a great job with this team, they are mental steel.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We need a turnover here, PLEASE. I know we're asking a lot of our defense, who was projected to be the worst in the league, and you've sort of been carrying us lately, but please get a stop, followed by a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.