Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
this team just deserves to lose, they outsmart themselvers, they try PA without Dez on the field...

Really???we're up and playing our arse off on the road against SB favorite and we feel serve to lose??? Hahahaha

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I think you're seeing what a difference our lack of talent on defense makes. I fully expect the Packers to go right down the field and score and I think Romo is in full on turtle head mode.

Danger

Reaction score
Although Romo needs to throw it away, we should wonder why none of our WR's can seem to get open against a weak GB secondary.

Double Dez and the rest can't get open consistently. Why isn't Linehan trying to get Dez open more is puzzling...

Craig

Reaction score
Rodgers is vulnerable every drive. I would have preferred points there but there is nothing to be too scared about here. Just have to go to work.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
OK, that's dang enough already! EVERY bounce and bad luck thing has gone against Dallas today, every single thing. It's time for one, just one BIG one to go the Cowboys way. A pick 6 will do, thanks.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Tony, I love you, but there's nothing wrong with throwing it away once in a while. Even the best do it. See A. Rodgers.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Interior pass blocking isn't doing Romo any favors. Not like we're playing Suh this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.