Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I hate to say it (and Im sure I'll get dogpiled), but this is where the Romo of old usually throws a pick.

Hopefully, it's a new day.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
All I can say is I'm glad I don't have the pessimism some of you have. This game is far from over. Stand up and get on the bus, or cash in your bus pass. This is where you make your money. Don't quit on this team! They're not quitting on you!

manster4ever

Reaction score
Cant go 3 and out. Defense is gassed...

I agree. The Dline is crap but IF our O' would have shown up today this game would be over. Romo has shrunk and whined and yelled and taken sacks. Just the opposite for Rogers. Regrdless, Seattle is going to eat either one alive next week. Close game today, but not being played at a high level by either team frankly

perrykemp

Reaction score
Very little chance this game goes into overtime with that missed 2-pt conversion.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
the problem with our pass rush is no INSIDE pressure. Mincey and Lawrence are moving their guys but Hayden is 5 yards from the passer on that last play.

Been screaming about it all game. Hayden isn't even rushing half the time. He is standing straight up and standing there. Don't tell me it's because he is supposed to be spying Rodgers, because clearly that ain't working.

pastordug

Reaction score
I can' believe those of you who are giving up right now? Are you kidding me? We knew it was going to be a game like this. WE WILL BE OK GUYS. IT'S COLD OUT THERE! WE WILL WIN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.