Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread*** 1st Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
September 21, 2008.........@ Green Bay, 7:15PM CST, 1st Half

dallas_helmet.gif
greenbay_helmet.gif

Please share your game comments and observations in this thread......Thank you.

******* All other game related threads will be merged in to the Game Thread*******

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I think tonight we learn alot about our defense and our team in general. This is the kind of game championship teams can step up and handle.

We have to play better pass defense than what we've seen the first two weeks. I know te stats arnt horrible, but Cleveland dropped numerous passes and had people wide open all over our secondary, and Philly had people open all night as well. Niether team was playing with all their top WR's either. Green Bay has a real stable of WR's.

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:starspin

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2274398 said:
close the zone once the game is on!

Haha:laugh2:!

They really should. Reading these forums during the game will make someone schizophrenic.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
The D will have a good test tonight.....Pressure, pressure, pressure....Cover and then cover some more.

parchy

Reaction score
Haha... "even the Commanders are 2-1" - Bob Costas

I love that they get no respect from anybody

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2274403 said:
Haha:laugh2:!

They really should. Reading these forums during the game will make someone schizophrenic.

it's not that, it's just the forum crashes because all the nanny-boos come running in here after every negative play, by the multitudes

it sucks

zrinkill;2274410 said:
How long till the first "Sky is Falling" post?

idk, I'm just wondering how soon I'll start cussing out Tony

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
What are the links to listen to The Playmaker or Big Juicy calling the game?

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2274426 said:
it's not that, it's just the forum crashes because all the nanny-boos come running in here after every negative play, by the multitudes

it sucks

This is true. I have to restrain myself from hitting refresh every two seconds when that happens.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2274429 said:
This is true. I have to restrain myself from hitting refresh every two seconds when that happens.

lol

BlueStar22;2274433 said:
God, bless the server!

Lets go!

*sprinkles holy water on the server* oops, probably not the smartest idea *crackle* *flames* akajkjkaj

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2274426 said:

it sucks

idk, I'm just wondering how soon I'll start cussing out Tony

:lmao2::lmao:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Usually if Gb wins teh coin toss I want them to defer. But if they win it they better take the kickoff. Keep teh Cowboys offense off the field as much as possible.