Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread*** 1st Half

bigE79

Reaction score
:star: Come On Cowboys I Know You Will Do It:star:BY THE WAY...MY 500TH POST WOOOO

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2274449 said:
Usually if Gb wins teh coin toss I want them to defer. But if they win it they better take the kickoff. Keep teh Cowboys offense off the field as much as possible.

stay out of this thread pal, you'll probably receive alot of death threats throughout the game lol

FloridaRob

Reaction score
today is my wedding anniversary. The wife being the good trooper she is deferred going out until tomorrow night. I owe her....

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
This is gonna be interesting at my house. My wife is a huge Packers fan. We are watching in different rooms!

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2274457 said:
today is my wedding anniversary. The wife being the good trooper she is deferred going out until tomorrow night. I owe her....

That's gong to cost you....:laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;2274459 said:
This is gonna be interesting at my house. My wife is a huge Packers fan. We are watching in different rooms!

uh-oh, domestic dispute!

relationship fight!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2274456 said:
stay out of this thread pal, you'll probably receive alot of death threats throughout the game lol

i will go away at kickoff. the big hd tv is not in my computer room. but as Arnold says, I:ll be back...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2274457 said:

its a shame that your goign to turn off the game at half time.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2274457 said:
+1 for the use of "deferred" in a football thread, without it being directly about football.

Seriously, that sounds like a good woman.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
is that Heather Locklear??

nope, it's just a look-a-like, ugh, Faith Hill, she's got a deeper singing voice than I do

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2274457 said:

Dude... that's just wrong. :laugh2: