Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
September 21, 2008.........@ Green Bay, 7:15PM CST, 2nd Half

dallas_helmet.gif
greenbay_helmet.gif

Please share your game comments and observations in this thread......Thank you.

******* All other game related threads will be merged in to the Game Thread*******

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
What are the odds of the refs actually calling Illegal contact on the packers in the 2nd half? They've been bumping, holding, and tugging downfield all game long.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I haven't been this scared to see a QB drop back in the redzone since we had Bledsoe here.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
only 2 years ago we were the best team in the redzone...

last year we slipped to 14th, and this year I wouldn't be suprised to see if we've slipped to near the bottom

at least at this point in the season

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Rack;2275458 said:
What are the odds of the refs actually calling Illegal contact on the packers in the 2nd half? They've been bumping, holding, and tugging downfield all game long.

I know it's been pathetic...:mad::mad:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Rack;2275458 said:

Not good.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Need Romo to step up in the 2nd half, if he had played better we'd be in total control of this game right now. He has been awful inside the 20.

Great half by the RB's and solid run blocking, good pass protection by OL

Looked like Canty might have dropped a gimmee int, great pass rush on that play by Ware

Felix Jones...just a tremendous 1st rd pick. Game changer.

Not scoring a TD before the half stinks, we could have really got a huge momentum boost there.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Ok Dallas, make the correct adjustments.... And Tony, settle down. Let's see this through! Great Job Felix!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheCount;2275461 said:
I haven't been this scared to see a QB drop back in the redzone since we had Bledsoe here.

I agree, Garrett needs to spend alot of time with him on this after today.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
dbair1967;2275482 said:
I agree, Garrett needs to spend alot of time with him on this after today.

I'll be honest, I only feel that way if it's Sunday or Monday night. What is with this guy in prime time?

mrecktid

Reaction score
haven't read through the first half post, but anyone think maybe Romo is a little nervous coming back to Wisconsin? I bet he has tons of friends and family at the game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
dbair1967;2275473 said:
Need Romo to step up in the 2nd half, if he had played better we'd be in total control of this game right now. He has been awful inside the 20.

Great half by the RB's and solid run blocking, good pass protection by OL

Looked like Canty might have dropped a gimmee int, great pass rush on that play by Ware

Felix Jones...just a tremendous 1st rd pick. Game changer.

Not scoring a TD before the half stinks, we could have really got a huge momentum boost there.
Now that I look back on it, we should've been in a tad bit more hurry in the 2 minute warning. Because we slowed it down, we weren't able to run the ball at all down in the red zone.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Well at leat we will have the ball starting this half, of course we basically did the first half too.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Romo needs to calm those happy feet. 0 sacks coming in, and he's sacked 3 times in the first half tonight. One was a coverage sack and one was poor protection, but he's getting fidgety back there...often for no reason.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Td to open the 2nd half puts us up 2 TD's and in good shape.