Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hello #2 receiver.

kick at the 5, he gets all the way to the 48 and all the flags were thrown...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2276257 said:
Shut up He was having a bad game so far..You know it everybody else knows it.
Maybe, just maybe we don't overreact to every play in the game .

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
tomson75;2276159 said:
Hmm...ok. I guess it didn't bother you when he insinuated I was gay.

I'll continue to post however I damn well please.

Get over it and enjoy the game. You are the one that started in with the insults. Don't get all heated now because you can't handle the same thrown back at you.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
That...You give us a call....Still doesn't make up for the stupid grounding call..:mad:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hello league. If you try and stop our pass, we will release the Barbarian for 144 yards and 2 TDs on you, when you decide it's time to stop loading up on the run but you want to double team Witten and TO, and put your 4th string corner on Crayton to take him out of the game, then we introduce you to Austin...

We are unstoppable.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
i can't wait to see all the bspn idiots spin this one... any bets they all pick the skins next week?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eskimo;2276269 said:
No, that was all Austin. Romo just threw up a prayer and Austin made the play by shielding the defender and catching the ball on a play when he wasn't open.

That was a great pass ..... I am sorry if you do not know enough about Football to understand that.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
he was, and totally redeemed himself. He needs to learn how to settle down early in big games

links18

Reaction score
Great play, but we CANNOT consistently overcome 3rd and 20. Granted that one was on the ref, but still need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

Viper

Reaction score
listening to some of you, I would never believe we were blowing out/totally dominating the packers.

DR.WARE

Reaction score
when we are losing a lot of people want to kill the team ,taking shots at everyone

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score

Yeah, he was struggling, but people calling for Johnson? People overreact. Players have bad games. Some people expect perfection and it just isn't going to happen...never has.