Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread***

JPM

Reaction score
zrinkill;1799885 said:
I cannot believe some of you guys saying since we did not beat them by 30 we are not a Superbowl Caliber team......

We have beaten the best the NFC has to offer ..... what more do you want?

I believe that if Farve would have stayed in it would have been a blowout by Dallas.

When Farve went out ..... the Boys let up ..... we play up or down to our competition and we are gonna be 11-1.

Stop crying and enjoy it.
I sure as hell enjoyed it.

ologan

Reaction score
Ya know...If the score stands,and Fav-Ruh is hurt more than they know,nobody might have to go to Green Bay.

DTK

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1799889 said:
He asked Collinsworth if he thought Witten was better than Cooley
LOL. I guess Gumby has never looked at the stats or watched a game this year. What an idiot! Glad I have it on mute.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;1799885 said:
I cannot believe some of you guys saying since we did not beat them by 30 we are not a Superbowl Caliber team......

I believe that if Farve would have stayed in it would have been a blowout by Dallas.

When Farve went out ..... the Boys let up ..... we play up or down to our competition and we are gonna be 11-1.

we let them off the hook, that is why most of us our pissed

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
air0208;1799867 said:
keep milking man, we got marion the barbarian...we are in FG range, makes it a 2 score game...

I know....but I want to beat them down!!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
zrinkill;1799885 said:

I could not agree more. No matter what we do , there's a contingent that will never be satisfied.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
zrinkill;1799885 said:

alot of people are mad, cause this team needs to learn what killer instinct is..

this game should have not even been this close..

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Aikbach;1799892 said:
Rod Woodson making excuses for Green Bay injuries now.

MY GB friends started that when they were down 27-10 then were saying we dont need them to beat you guys...lol...blah blah blah..

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
zrinkill;1799885 said:

It pains me to agree with you but you are bang on.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
zrinkill;1799885 said:

I am certainly enjoying it.... 11-1 is nothing to sneeze at.....

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
T.O81;1799901 said:
alot of people are mad, cause this team needs to learn what killer instinct..

We missed a 4th down and then had a TD dropped. the game is only close because we let them stay in it.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
T.O81;1799901 said:
alot of people are mad, cause this team needs to learn what killer instinct is..

this game should have not even been this close..

Bingo..my thoughts exactly but I will take it all the same:)