Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Overtime game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke21

Reaction score
Pathetic play calling.. and when we go pass happy=we lose. Dak is not elite.. stop expecting him to be.

2min drill to win it.. and we go 3 and out

Remind me what Rush did 3 times in a row in the same situation?

LysleE

Reaction score
We have consistently gotten gashed in the run game all season; our pass rush is only effective when we are playing with the lead and the opponent is forced to throw…if not, we get gashed with the quick passing game and our best pass rusher is negated. We deserve everything we got tonight.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
It's either score a TD or lose here no way in hell GB isn't going to score on their drive.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Good thing McCarthy likes to receive when they win the toss....... Only works for overtime though, wish they would defer at start of games

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The play that lost the game was the 4th and 7. Defense stops them there. Game over! This defense sucks!!You needed one 4th and 7 stop and gave up a 40 plus TD:facepalm: Time to start up the Payton for HC next year.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I’m in Thailand on business and woke up to a score of 21-14 and shortly there after it was 28-14. D must not be playing good but offense had 2 opportunities to do something but clearly lacks the heart it would seem since I can not watch the game. Frustrating to be a fan of this team. Let’s hope we don’t lay a major goose egg in OT.
Go Cowboys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.