Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Overtime game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Can we get 11 to rush the QB

He's rushed very few times today. He's been on Aaron Jones all game. Following him.

Honestly I hate to say it, but this is the strategy we should be using against jalen hurts and mobile qb's. Put Micah in the middle. Let him go sideline to sideline and stop those BS option plays. You can then use him on passing downs, and you can still blitz him as a rusher if you want.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Hold up...

I thought only Zeke could do that?

You should refrain from thinking.. No one has ever said only Zeke could do that.. Just that he's the best in the league at it. I know you understand the difference. I also know you will continue to pretend not to.

Jayinem

Reaction score
If Dak beats Minnesota on the road next week I will give him full props for that. He hasn't beaten a good team yet this season but next week he has his opportunity. They are 8-1, but if Dak is great it shouldn't matter.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Is the pass rush so ferocious that teams don’t want to pass even when they pretty much have to?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Davis was a great all around back in college.. His issue was always staying healthy... He can tote the rock, catch the ball like a receiver and will stick his nose in there on blitz pickup.. If not for injuries he would have a been a top 100 pick I think.. Very good all around player..
I really liked him a ton coming into the draft. Glad to see him getting some snaps

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

3 wides left - Rodgers 2 backs, hand off 4 maybe 5 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.