Game Day Cowboys vs Packers post game thread

clff15701

Reaction score
The smart move would be to stick with Dak and if he struggles go to Tony. If you pull Dak and the team is playing great and Romo comes in and struggles and has one of his several pick games your going to cause problems in the locker room. You don't shoot your own team in the foot just to see if Romo can still play.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1cgngn.jpg

Listen, I texted you a pic. I want you to look at it at halftime and tell me what you think. Would you do that for me?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Great way to go into the Bye week beating the Packers on their own field. Heading into this game pack defense gave up less than 50 yards a game rushing and today Zeke put a buck fifty on them. The balance of the Cowboys attack continues to keep defense off balance. What is even more impressive is Cowboys made a number of mistakes in this game yet staying under control and took it to the Packers.

Enjoy the week off Boys you earned it. PS players stay out of trouble with the extra time you got.

clff15701

Reaction score
Side note on Rodgers does the guy ever set his feet to throw? Seems like every throw he makes is off his back foot. Surprised they didn't mention his mechanics during the game.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I actually like Dak a great deal, I am on record after the draft saying his floor is a career backup to which many said that was his ceiling... I just like the QB who led the league in the 3 biggest categories his last full year more.

2014 is a long time ago when you had three major surgeries and 37 years old. Peyton Manning was league MVP in 2013 and Threw 39 td's and 4700 td's in 2014.