Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Parsons get doubled and or chipped almost every play. There is no one else putting any pressure on the QB, especially from the middle. Lawrence is good against the run, but not much rush this late in his career. Its literally a one man rush.

BigTx66

Reaction score
One solo tackle, participated in two total tackles, no sacks and pretty much a non-factor. Parsons either needs to focus on football or quit and become a social media blogger full-time. He is not helping this team consistently at all

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Ha ha, just turned my phone on and saw the score. I decided to trust my gut and not watch it because I figured they’d choke like usual.

2014: finished 8-0 on the road then lost at Green Bay

2023: finished 8-0 at home then lost at home to Green Bay

Not sure how nobody saw this coming

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Well, I called them to go 10-7 at the start of the game and winning at most 2 playoff games IF they make it to the playoffs. Given the lack of heart this team has shown, I see no reason to think next year would be any better than that prediction; definitely no SB appearance next 2-3 years especially if some big changes are made which takes time to develop.

In any case, it is always good to share the joy and mostly the agony with you all. Have a great 2024 and Go Cowboys!!!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Well a good chunk of this board has been clamoring for Mike McCarthy’s job all season. They’re about to get it.

But, a new coach isn’t going to come in a save this mess. This goes beyond talent and coaching at this point. There are serious cultural issues plaguing this Front Office/Ownership Group, and that’s not going to change with yet another ”yes man” Head Coach. It’s been 30 years of the same inexcusable nonsense. Will be same ‘ol, same ‘ol with the new guy too. Rinse, repeat.
Well, if all we can hope for is a new coat of paint on this turd, it's all we've got. I'll take it after this putrid trash.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
I will say at least i genuinely dont care anymore. Been a nice feeling and ive been giggling everytime i saw the popup gb scored.

Jerry jones football lol

Lodeus

Reaction score
Glad I watched this one in the background at a going away party. I just had that feeling.

Biggest joke in the NFL. Congrats Jerry! Give yourself a raise!