Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
One and Done or keep moving on?
Should be a good game.

Ladies and gents, the playoffs are here...

Good morning Brain, how you doing my friend?

I feel good about this game, they dont have Aaron "the Cowboy killer" Rogers anymore;)

Now can they get past the Divisional round, something they have not done since the 90s?

I am not so sure about that, but that is a topic that can wait till next week.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Can someone explain why the Cowboys as the #2 seed isn't playing a prime time game? These lower ranked nfc teams should be playing the early games!!!

Alweezy

Reaction score
Can someone explain why the Cowboys as the #2 seed isn't playing a prime time game? These lower ranked nfc teams should be playing the early games!!!
LA/DET decides the 2nd round matchup vs. 49ers. It is also the story of Goff/Stafford, and Detroit's return to hosting a postseason game.

That is going to be a more interesting storyline.

There is potential the GB/DAL game is a flop. The game is scheduled at the correct time imo

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
LA/DET decides the 2nd round matchup vs. 49ers. It is also the story of Goff/Stafford, and Detroit's return to hosting a postseason game.

That is going to be a more interesting storyline.

There is potential the GB/DAL game is a flop. The game is scheduled at the correct time imo
I hear you, but I just think any cowboys game is more marketable for the nfl at this time

Zman5

Reaction score
We Dem Boyz!

dallas-cowboys.gif

Carson

Reaction score
Time for some payback!

Feeling good, Dak is confident. Time to roll to the next round against hopefully Tampa

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Fox had the first pick of the Wild Card weekend. Did you know since the new playoff format the Cowboys have been the first pick all three years. CBS, ESPN, and now Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.