Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Here’s the thing on that play. The punch knocked it out so technically he started losing the ball before the knee went down. But yet he still sort of had it.

And, they called a fumble so…

Xeven

Reaction score
There is one shot you can see the ball move before his knee down.

Hardline

Reaction score
Sacks are how casual fans judge pass rushers, but not how anyone with football knowledge would. Pressures are entirely created by the defender whereas Sacks require both a pressure and a mistake by either the QB or the OLine. So yes pressures, or more accurately the pass rush win rate, are a much better way to judge a pass rusher as it is the one thing you can judge "are you winning your matchup".
This opinion is the opinion of a casual fan.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is anyone more of an enigma than Cooper? The guy is capable of being top-3 WR in the whole league. But he seems to voluntarily disappear for spells of multiple games sometimes

glimmerman

Reaction score
they wont overturn it
Nope we are screwed. I saw the fumble coming, we can beat this team but we have to make plays.. We are playing soft. One good tough series to let them know we can play but are backing off…

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This defense is all smoke and mirrors right now. They are making some plays here and there but still can't stop the run at all. Give up a ton of big plays. Remember, if Darnold hits the wide open receiver down the field, that drive would have been a few plays and a very long TD pass.

Cydios

Reaction score
Man, I went to the bathroom and there's a possible turnover.. geez.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I think he was down, but I expect the refs to go with the call on the field. Thankfully I was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.