Game Day *** Cowboys vs Panthers 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5

Reaction score
Without the O-Line being 100%, Dak and Zeke are both sucking ballz.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
This offense needs to stop with the cute plays. Line up and shove it down their throats. Run Zeke. Don't quit at 7-0. Need a 1st RND QB. Dak is awful.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I have always pointed out how bad Dak's accuracy is from his rookie year. I can't believe people on here want to spend franchise money on him.
I said the same thing. His incompletes in that year were ugly. His progression was always ugly if someone wasn't wide open. He only saw a couple games like that, but it was a huge warning. And 2 years later we still have the same problem.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
I'm usually one of the more positive people when it comes to Dak, giving him this year to prove to me what he can do before wanting to move on, and i gotta say, today...he is not helping his case. Still has time to turn it around, but almost every throw is either too high or too low.
I totally agree. He looks terrible.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I love the speed we went out and got only to see the 2 TE set so much. Nice

1st and 10

Newton back, screen tackle broken ball is fumbled, but it's panthers ball - 1st down

jrumann59

Reaction score
Someone tell Jerry to give Romo 10 million a year just be the QB coach. Dak's mechanics look like he was working on them like Bryant was working on Route running all those years...

Status
Not open for further replies.