Game Day *** Cowboys vs Panthers 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Jaylon is on the field, he looks and acts like every football player in every football movie ever. That’s going to be his career in two years. An extra in a football movie or tv show.

Looks good thats about it really......someone call Hollywood for this lb of ours...

Jchilly

Reaction score
No team ever wins when their D is on the field this much. They are gassed and will get worse next half. Offense needs to step it up big time.

Where are all people who wanted to have the stars sit all preseason? Well this is the shiet product you get when this is their first time out all season.

yep. people gave me a bunch o crap for saying that. offense has no chemistry and don’t get warmed up in the preseason

Whyjerry

Reaction score
For the Dak haters - explain how the great Zeke can be 6-15 here? When are you guys going to understand the offensive scheme is the worst in the league. Not Dak’s fault.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I'm wondering, did they go over how Cam likes to bootleg and keep the ball? Or are the players just so stupid that even though they went over it they still have no clue?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

I formation: Prescott now sends the TE on the line - reverse Austin gain of 1.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Nothing so far comes as a surprise. No way our offense would play well today not playing a snap together as a whole in the preseason. But in reality this is our offense. We have ZERO pass weapons. None . if we cant run the ball we wont score many points.
Running on obvious run downs and 5 yard passes when we need 10+ doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.