Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers 1st Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dont even know any more , An Arm wrapped around WR before ball arrives , but just hang out an arm as if playing ball , is considered ok .
That was definitely pass interference you’re right we don’t know we have not known for decades what is or isn’t passing appearance in the referees mine but they flat out missed that you cannot put weight on a guy like that you basically tripping what’s the difference between grabbing a jersey on lame and that he had to wa that was definitely pass interference you’re right we don’t know we have not known for decades what is or isn’t passing your parents and the referees mine but they flat out missed that you cannot put weight on a guy like that you’re basically tripping what’s the difference between grabbing a jersey on Liam and that he had to waist

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We have to line up for the run

2 TE set shotgun - Young hand off up the middle 4 yards.

Mannix

Reaction score
Again...we needed to score last drive. Any score by Carolina and the decent half is wasted!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
I knew this game would be closer than it should be. Sometimes no matter how much you try to talk yourself up, it just doesn't happen and you're flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.