Not open for further replies.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
jUWYnhh.gif

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Yay.

Hate to say I told you so, but this performance isn't surprising at all to me unfortunately. I do feel that we will get better over the next few weeks though.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Can the Cowboys offense score 3 points in the second half? Garrett and Linehan's offense is awesome!! Great route running by all these receivers sure has made the difference. Linehan is creative and Garrett's clapping is in mid season form.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
After so many games, you just see who players are. Go back over Romo entire career and see how many games he had a half this bad. This is pathetic, and it isnt all him, but if he were playing soccer and hitting people in the feet, hed be the man.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
This offense didn't need Dez or Witten because they were going to force Zeke down the other teams throats. Well I guess that doesn't work when the other teams defense expects that. Also if Dak can't throw the ball at all Zeke is screwed before he even gets the ball. There's no way this coaching staff actually thought they could run 100% of the time. Total offense 61 yards to 209

Status
Not open for further replies.