Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted.

blueblood70

Reaction score
first half Anybody else notice that their defensive backs are grabbing the waste of our wide receivers and they're being towed all over the field how is that not pass interference?? Someone needs to show the referees because they're hiding it really well but that is supposed to be pass interference and maybe they can't see it but that needs to be cold there's a reason we're having problems in the past game right now it's because the receivers are being Linda on the whole first half

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Dak still kinda struggling throwing on a zone, Pollard still can't get going, drops, etc.

At least the Panthers are playing so undisciplined that they're extending our drives with bonehead personal fouls.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Anyone else feel the Panthers are getting away with PI? I saw at least 4 plays where the defender (usually Troy Hill) with an arm completely around the waist of the receiver before the ball arrives? It didnt matter on this last drive because of the personal fouls. The announcers are not seeing it

blueblood70

Reaction score
We can't even establish a running game against the worst team in the league. It's as if they think they can.
They may be the worst team that doesn't mean they don't have good parts I mean they have a pretty stout D line just like Washington and at times The Jets I mean just because the team isn't very good doesn't mean there aren't certain areas that they're not good at in fact if they are.... And by the way the offensive line has been pretty bad this year in both the run and the pass and it's no different today but they're kind of overcome it by passing to set up the run that's what they've been doing.. We've ran the ball in the second-half much better this year so I believe they'll get that going in the second-half but their defensive line is not chump change this is an NFL team my man I mean you does that just like fly over your head you think we're playing a team that was just gonna lay down at home they actually have be good defensive line and from the looks of it pretty good linebackers and pretty good coverage guys because they're allowed to cheat a little bit IMHO

Mark

Reaction score
Anybody know what that patch/logo is on Dak's jersey? He's the only player who seems to have it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I was Jalen Brooks > Jalen Tolbert and I'm getting more evidence in this game.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
first half Anybody else notice that their defensive backs are grabbing the waste of our wide receivers and they're being towed all over the field how is that not pass interference?? Someone needs to show the referees because they're hiding it really well but that is supposed to be pass interference and maybe they can't see it but that needs to be cold there's a reason we're having problems in the past game right now it's because the receivers are being Linda on the whole first half
all game

Status
Not open for further replies.