Cowboys Vs Panthers ***Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
vicjagger;1126290 said:
Somebody find out who this girlfriiiend is. Let's have a little discussion w/ her.

Discussion? I have other things on my mind....

Bluefin

Reaction score
3rd and 2.

Scramble for the first.

In the area of the field where we may take a shot or even try to get tricky.

2 minute warning.

Eskimo

Reaction score
dogunwo;1126281 said:
Crayton has the best hands on the team, too bad he cant run after the catch.

As long as he gets open and catches the ball I can live without the YAC.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
question: This isn't a knock... a serious inquiry... has Romo ever thrown a bomb? I've seen him go pretty deep but not DEEP. I realize the line may not give the WRs enough time to get downfield. I'm just asking. Thanks.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Well, should be interesting to see how Romo does on this drive.

So far, the game hasn't seemed to big for him. The Carolina pass rush has got close too many times though.

It's times like these that have killed us this season. We've been driving to end the game or half....yet do something to kill ourselves.

Eskimo

Reaction score
dogunwo;1126301 said:
Can we score without throwing a pick before the half?

That's Bledsoe's MO - throw the pick at the end of the half. Let's see if Romo can break the pattern.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
HoustonSucks;1126303 said:
question: This isn't a knock... a serious inquiry... has Romo ever thrown a bomb? I've seen him go pretty deep but not DEEP. I realize the line may not give the WRs enough time to get downfield. I'm just asking. Thanks.

His first NFL throw was a 40 yard bomb to Sam Hurd. He hit crayton for a 60 something yard TD last week

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score

Not that I can remember....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score

Define deep. Like that fake Micheal Vick commerical?

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Win lose or draw, After what I've seen already ,We definetly have a better chance with Tony.

calico

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1126299 said:
How about a bomb to TO?

hopefully they will set something up and bait the corner with the short throws TO has gotten so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.