Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think this game will be a lot closer than the Giants game. Let's hope we don't have a repeat of teh Arizona fiasco. A loss here will be pretty devastating for Dallas.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the classic trap game, bros.

That's not to say they'll lose. They may just be too much for the Panthers regardless but an ugly performance wouldn't surprise me at all.

Surfguy

Reaction score
They peed on our rug.

That rug really tied the room together.

Carson

Reaction score
I think this game will be a lot closer than the Giants game. Let's hope we don't have a repeat of teh Arizona fiasco. A loss here will be pretty devastating for Dallas.
Agreed. Panthers have a better defense IMO.

Our weak link is Lewis and Thielen is their best offensive player. Young is great against pressure and can use his feet.

Not Debbie Downing or Doom and Glooming … just one of those I feel itll be something like 20-17 in the 4th

lwehlers

Reaction score
i know i am captain obvious today be we need this game no matter how it looks because this is the last easy game of the year. two games against washington is always tough to play and the rest are against playoff caliber teams. lose this one combined with the cardinals loss this team will probably not have a shot at the number five slot or even a chance at the division.

Carson

Reaction score
i know i am captain obvious today be we need this game no matter how it looks because this is the last easy game of the year. two games against washington is always tough to play and the rest are against playoff caliber teams. lose this one combined with the cardinals loss this team will probably not have a shot at the number five slot or even a chance at the division.
Agreed. 10 wins should get you in, 11 is pretty much going to lock you in a wild card. Would be nice to be 9-3 against Philly

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So...the local CBS station, with a live game day show. Just showed Jerry talking with Jimmy. Bill Jones said...maybe Jerry will induct Jimmy into the Panthers ROH as they talk. :lmao2:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Really tough to get up for this game given it's Carolina on the road but all I wish for is a win and for them all to come out healthy because it's Washington I want next week. we owe them for last years final game.

I cannot stand another loss on Thanksgiving it ruins my dinner and makes me drink more LOL

... In my opinion and I'm not a coach but I would have let Turpin sit another week and put deuce Vaughn in and get more snaps and reps and have Turpin real chomping at the bit for the Washington game on Thursday but hey that's just me I mean the guy's little he's injured give him another week...

I mean deuce could use the work.
Plus there's a strategy on how to play this game knowing you have three games in 12 days and I don't see why you wouldn't bring up deuce to be running back and special teams guy and take some snaps at receiver like Turpin give Tony Pollard a little bit of a break as well I mean it sounds like they're gonna ride Tony Pollard to death and he's not gonna be up for these bigger games...
Go Cowboys!! :flagwave:

Mr_437

Reaction score
They're hyping up CeeDee on the pregame show (FOX). I always like when Dallas players fly under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.