Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Pat's scored one td and it was after starting in our territory. We arent playing great but we are playing well. Running the ball is gonna be huge for the passing game later and it will give us a chance to score.
Not that hard huh? You wouldn't think any way but somehow the Cowboys seem to make it difficult

slick325

Reaction score
This is the type of game that I LOVED Jimmy Johnson in...he would always gamble and use trick plays against better teams than his squads. I wish Garrett had learned that while Johnson was HC here...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yea Team rah rah ziz boom ba:starspin:

*it's a crime #9 never once enjoyed those "roughin' the passer" yellow ribbon awards, he took hits like that on every pass play,,,er,,,damn'ner' he did*

links18

Reaction score
Put the FB you paid actual money for in the game and run it three times in the red zone.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
do you know how good new england is in the redzone? The only player that has caught a td pass against them all year is golden tate. That is it. One td given up.
That's impressive. But we have the number one offense. If we're really that good, it's time to show it and score some touchdowns.

blueblood70

Reaction score
pollard drop pollard no splash play on that 3rd down=fail...

hes not better then zeke get over it...10-6 FTER A HORRIBLE START ISNT BAD..SO FAR

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This game is for up for grabs. Considering the weather, keep pounding it on the ground.

khiladi

Reaction score
Our blocking up front, particularly pass blocking, is legit one of the best in the game. The Patriots defense hasn’t gotten any real push.

Status
Not open for further replies.