Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
We need to get the ball and run it, then let the clock run down and have the wind at our backs.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, the first thing I'd do after sacking Garrett is getting a new ST coach. Our ST is abysmal, and it's that spot where the Pats win and how the Ravens won. Lest we forget, John Harbaugh was a ST coordinator before he became a HC. And you can see how much he values ST with the Ravens. They always have a top ST group, and that's how they pasted the Pats.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Inside the 50 go for it twice, no FG’s!!!

Unless it’s closer....

Creeper

Reaction score
Its early in the game. They should be patient still. its plays like that blocked punt that make such a huge difference in games with bad weather.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How long does it take to learn how to look for the ball? How long does it take to make yourself good at looking for the ball? Not long if you give a crsp
Well they all do it and even the guys before them did it. I can’t recall the last time we had corners who looked for the call. Byron is probably the best at it on the team.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He could’ve played it better but that was a great throw and catch. Wish he would’ve turned around sooner.

That is the point. We hear this EVERY week. About how many great throws and catches are made against this defense. When will this secondary EVER make a play? Byron Jones is a spare. Every DB we have is a spare.

CB61

Reaction score
He never has his hands up never ever ever Roy Williams jr. I tape every game and everytime I see someone make a play on him his arms are down by his side Force the guy out of bounds
That's the thing that burns me the most about him he always has great coverage but you got to do something about it you can't just cover a guy you have to be able to break up a pass push him out of bounds try to knock the ball away go look at some highlights from him you probably won't find them because they show all the good ones but he is always there hardly ever makes a play on the ball mostly looking at the guy catch it

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
For some reason I continue to log into this forum, and every week I am reminded there are a lot of dumb people on his board

EJK24

Reaction score
This is exactly what you dont do when playing a team who has been great on defense and struggling on offense.

Crap the bed on something simple like a punt and 2 plays later touchdown.

Now you play from behind, like weve done way too often, and play right into their hands.

They score without having to drive the field and now their defense gets a lead to play with at home.

You cant make this stuff up. These are the things that this team does that make you say, now I know why talent gets us nowhere. We like to beat ourselves.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Bill Belichick before the game, praising the Cowboys: "They create problems in all three phases of the game. They're very well-coached."
The Patriots proceed to block our punt.

Yeah, tell me again how Belichick is just ssssooo honest with his praise. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Get out of here, you gullible, naïve junior mints.

That's what I thought as well when I saw it. He was doing the typical "they are great" coach speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.