Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
This is exactly what you dont do when playing a team who has been great on defense and struggling on offense.

Crap the bed on something simple like a punt and 2 plays later touchdown.

Now you play from behind, like weve done way too often, and play right into their hands.

They score without having to drive the field and now their defense gets a lead to play with at home.

You cant make this stuff up. These are the things that this team does that make you say, now I know why talent gets us nowhere. We like to beat ourselves.

I don't think we are off to a slow start. That FG was needed. I still think we are in it. One more score than we are out.

CB61

Reaction score
He could’ve played it better but that was a great throw and catch. Wish he would’ve turned around sooner.
They've always been great throws on him I'm just saying he consistently stands there and does not much of anything rather than try to do something Roy Williams jr. And like I just said the sad part is he has great coverage and yes you're going to get beat by a great throw now and then but he gets consistently beat time and time again because he does nothing to try to stop it

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Belichick has spotted a strong weakness on our team and is exploiting it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3hfev4.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Status
Not open for further replies.