Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half Game Thread*** OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i dont have a problem with the play calling.
i have a problem with the execution.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I wish I could say I didn't see this coming, but I totally expected this type of effort. I hate being right sometimes.

loublue22

Reaction score
You're exactly right. Both refs feet were NOT short.
the spot makes no sense from the refs behavior, there is nothing to indicate he's short until they spot the ball. Every other pile like that I've ever seen, once they pull everyone off and verify the offense has the ball, it's a TD. the most crooked garbage I've ever seen.

Cydios

Reaction score
Considering the turnovers, the refs and only being down by 4 is not bad. Just gotta play perfect 2nd half.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
lol just watch it again, there is NO explanation on where they spotted that ball

they are standing on the goal line the WHOLE TIME, it's completely inexplicable

If anything that has to be called a TD to trigger the automatic review.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yes, his body. Did you clearly see the ball across? Like I wrote you in the first half thread, it's like the Philly game where Dak tucked the ball way back in his body. A defender could easily just push back on the ball even though it looks like the upper body is across.

Dude yes unless he held the ball with his thighs. The ball was across. Open your eyes man. Stop being obtuse.

Refs looking right at this lol. Come on man.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
McCarthy not challenging the first QB sneak was pure incompetence.
I don't think he would have won the challenge. None of the replays actually showed the ball or even had a clear shot of where Dak was. We just know he was in by where he ended up. He was never pushed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.