Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half Game Thread*** OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I don't friggin' BELIEVE this but my Hulu is out boys and I can't get the OT.....maybe a wifi issue. You guys mind giving me a play by play? I know it's lame in 2021 but sometimes technology sucks. Much obliged.

I did see Dak call 'tails'....ya never call tails Dak....ALWAYS heads bro
Same

MarcusRock

Reaction score
THE DEEP PASS TO TURNER INCOMPLETE WAS 2ND AND 10, PATS ACCEPT A 15 YARD PENALTY, THE NEXT PLAY LAMB CATCHES IT 1 YARD SHORT OF THE STICKS, IT'S SOMEHOW 4TH DOWN

The holding call would have been to repeat the down. The 15-yarder was after the play so the down counts. Just stop.

• 4th & 1 at NE 31
    (0:20 - 4th) G.Zuerlein 49 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-J.McQuaide, Holder-B.Anger. NE-J.Bethel was injured during the play

• (0:24 - 4th) Timeout #2 by DAL at 00:24.
  • 3rd & 25 at DAL 45
    (0:31 - 4th) (Shotgun) D.Prescott pass deep middle to C.Lamb to NE 31 for 24 yards (J.Mills)
  • 2nd & 10 at NE 40
    (0:37 - 4th) (Shotgun) D.Prescott pass incomplete deep right to M.Turner. PENALTY on DAL-C.Williams, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 15 yards, enforced at NE 40. Penalty on DAL-C.Williams, Offensive Holding, declined

• 1st & 10 at NE 40
    (0:42 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) D.Prescott pass incomplete short left to C.Wilson (J.Jackson)

• 1st & 10 at DAL 48
    (1:03 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) D.Prescott pass short left to D.Schultz to NE 40 for 12 yards (K.Dugger)

Tussinman

Reaction score
I’m confused, why was it third down after the penalty? The ref said it was a live ball foul.
They declined the live call foul (holding) but accepted the dead ball foul (unsportsmanlike conduct)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 New England ball on the 25.

3 wides left - Patriots back, pass DROPPED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.