Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half Game Thread*** OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He really has, I wanna see him going DOWNHILL

Dallas continues to draft and seek out downhill playmakers and then bring in coordinators who want guys playing off a backpedal. It makes no sense. Parsons and Gregory in a pressure front defense would be insane.

noletime95

Reaction score
There is no chance Dallas makes a run. AZ, TB, Rams, Packers would all be close games. Refs will ensure a Cowboys loss

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's exactly how I'm looking at it. And on video, you just can't see it definitively cross. You can say "probably" but the officials aren't looking at it from the sky, they only have the side views. Could we see anything when they showed those shots?
Probably not....I just think it represents incompetence....this whole game is....frustrating to watch.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Just as the players may be reading too many accolades, you guys are clearly believing all the Cowboys hype as well. It’s not easy to beat one of the best coached teams ever on the road. I still think we will grind out a win, but what is there about the Cowboys that makes you think we should be blowing them out on their field?

This is how most road games go in the NFL. Players on both sides are playing.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't think we can score here...NE isn't gonna allow a big play. Just try to get to mid-field and flip field position

Status
Not open for further replies.