Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half Game Thread*** OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I'm not gonna sit here and say the Cowboys are playing up to the potential because they are stinking up the place but not nearly as bad as the refs. The officiating is one sided and its clear.
I would trust an african warlord with a plank full of fake medals across his chest, and all his corrupted management of said failed state before i would trust the decisions of these refs.

Scotman

Reaction score
47f.jpg
I think they know exactly what they are doing.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Second half will be a good, early test of this team.

I think they'll come out strong.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak's had 2 TDs taken away from him this year on sneaks.

Kellen Moore is horrible at play calling in the red zone.
Nah that ain't on Moore. That's execution. The players failed there. I don't like running it every play like that but you surely have the running game and offensive line to do it. All I saw all week was how they were ranked #1.....alright go give me one damn yard.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That goal line sequence was about as basic as it possibly could have been. It’s obvious that the Patriots are loading up for the run.

That was a perfect opportunity for Moore to get a little creative. Running 4 times right up the middle wasn’t smart

loublue22

Reaction score
short yardage has been beyond pathetic, the only play where they gained anything Zeke had to bounce it outside and race to the sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.