Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
This is the worst offensive performance I've ever seen in my life (considering our offensive line). Just goes to show that having a great o-line is not good enough.

Coaching and skill position players matter just as much.

popp1234

Reaction score
Sorry but Garrett is stubborn and will continue with Weeden unless Jerry steps in and tells him what to do.

Trust me. Jerry will absolutely step in. Say what you will about Jerry, but at his core, he is a fan of the team. Regarding the coaches, I still think they game planned not to be embarrassed. That's pathetic!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
The Walking Dead isn't on for another hour or so, but I felt like I've already watched it for the past three hours.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Another after the victory penalty to prove that the pats get the same amount of calls - totally farcical.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is the worst offensive performance I've ever seen in my life (considering our offensive line). Just goes to show that having a great o-line is not good enough.

Anyone can run behind this offensive line.

You apparently forgot.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We don't really have a great OL this season, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.