Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mldardy

Reaction score
I would have said that a couple of weeks ago but I changed my mind now. I was sure the Cowboys would at least go 500 while Romo was out. I don't know if we can win a game.

I'm just not ready to throw in the towel. Especially the way the NFC is going. Atl/Car, GB, and Ariz are pretty safe bets but after that there is a logjam of teams that will be competing for not only our division but wild card spots.

Dwight

Reaction score
Dang we could not even score a touchdown. Come on Weeden you have to be accurate.

Pabst

Reaction score
I'd just cut Weeden. He can't play. There's no point to having him on the roster.

Eddie

Reaction score
Why bother trot out any of these retread QB's? Give one of the young guns a try. A lose is a lose. Who cares who the QB is? Let Moore play. He can't do any worse.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We don't know how it will play out. To say the season is over week 5 is silly and absurd

Didn't say it was over but if the Cowboys don't win another game until he returns in November it will be over.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This guy knows he's allowed to lose because he's the backup. He doesn't give two ***** about winning. All his inability aside, it's his attitude and total lack of desire that makes me cringe at Weeden.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Cassell is better. At least this guy has won games in these league and is more capable of running an offense and much better at navigating the pocket and not taking sacks.

Possibly. He's in his late 30's and on his 4th team in 4 years. He couldn't beat out Tyrod Taylor or EJ Manuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.