Not open for further replies.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
5g0Rntq.gif
mmmm

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Great job by the D. RZ offense is officially a problem. If we can’t get Lamb open when their best cover guy is out of the game (his TD was NOT a RZ TD)— then we have issues.

We just lack creativity down there. Hopefully they punch a couple in during the 2nd half to give us some peace of mind at least lol

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
You want to beat your opponent, you want them to feel mental anguish early, that's what happening 3 out of 4 games so far. I think i voted 14-3, that seems about right atm.

Motorola

Reaction score
Eagles staved off a loss to division rival Commanders in OT.
Cowboys need to come out in the 2nd half and keep their foot on the Patriots' neck to seal the deal - thus keeping pace with PHL.

Rajveer

Reaction score
The defense/special teams has more TDs then the offense AGAIN.

If you learned nothing else from last week you should've learned that this is not a sustainable way to win games.
Though I do not agree with you in all the points that you make, you do however make some valid points and this one was just what I was just thinking. Not everyone is going play as bad as what Mac Jones is doing right now and we cannot depend on that to win games. We need to improve our red zone play to match up with stronger teams. Good Point

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anyone who watched Colorado and USC knows it ain’t over until the final whistle. Keep your foot on the gas.

pansophy

Reaction score
Great job by the D. RZ offense is officially a problem. If we can’t get Lamb open when their best cover guy is out of the game (his TD was NOT a RZ TD)— then we have issues.

We just lack creativity down there. Hopefully they punch a couple in during the 2nd half to give us some peace of mind at least lol
Defense is still turnover or bust. The one game we lost we didn’t get any turnovers.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Alright, alright, alright.......another score by the defense and we put this game away.. .Offense is very offensive right now.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We better show up in the second half or something crazy could happen. We blew a 17 point lead to Jacksonville last year. Can’t mark anything down with the Cowboys.
Mac Jones isn't close to being Trevor Lawrence.

Jones will turn it over with the way this defense is built.

If Dak starts throwing picks or fumbling, that could be an issue but still don't see Mac Jones slicing up this defense

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I'm getting even more tired of watching them bully the whole league and be successful at it.

When they need a yard they can get it I wish I could be as sure about our offense getting a yard when they need it
Well, they are going to continue doing it until someone stops it consistently. I don't foresee the league banning quarterback sneak. It's been a part of the league as long as I can remember. Hurts just runs it better than most. It's incumbent upon defensive coordinators to devise a scheme to stop the quarterback sneak a little more effectively. It's not like the Eagles haven't been stuffed before trying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.