Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots post game thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Everybody in the freaking stands knew the game was over at half and Garrett saying WeDone is going to bring us back.

I literally could not stop laughing watching how clueless Garrett really is.

yup.....First time ever....I got up @ the bar and left @ halftime. Didn't miss much. If I had stuck around any longer I think I wound have punched the Arizona Cardinal loud mouth next to me.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
We knew this last year.....yet....we expected a different outcome this year. Just goes to show we are the dumbest organization on the planet.

All I read prior to Tony's injury was Weeden had finally turned some corner..he had the same coaching staff in successive years & he was going to be fine if he was needed.

well darn if the results aren't exactly the same.

He stinks!

Ren

Reaction score
We knew this last year.....yet....we expected a different outcome this year. Just goes to show we are the dumbest organization on the planet.

We knew he sucked in Cleveland didn't need to see him here to know that. We need to just start drafting QBs

RunDMC

Reaction score
We knew he sucked in Cleveland didn't need to see him here to know that. We need to just start drafting QBs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Stephen McGee is the only quarterback they've drafted since Quincy Carter.

Both huge reaches. :facepalm:

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
4 semi-pro....semi-pro baseball teams. Didn't do jack on any one of them.

Semi-pro.......

Well, it was affiliated MiLB, but yea he's not worth a darn at either sport relatively speaking

Last edited:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I said it before. Jerry doesn't take the QB situation seriously, IMO. You know Romo's been through some decent injuries, and we have a competitive team, yet you won't go out and get a legit back up. You think injuries don't happen in the NFL, and call yourself a GM?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
That doesnt explain the wasted carries on Mcfadden

The committee was a stupid idea to begin with. Even when we let Murray go, we pretty much had our choice of RBs in the 3rd round. I think we took Chaz Green, another wasted pick early that can't help this year. Many scouts think it was a reach.

RunDMC

Reaction score
The committee was a stupid idea to begin with. Even when we let Murray go, we pretty much had our choice of RBs in the 3rd round. I think we took Chaz Green, another wasted pick early that can't help this year. Many scouts think it was a reach.

Just re-sign Murray.

Nobody in the draft would've been as productive as the best running back in the game last year.

Reactions: BAT

Doomsay

Reaction score

And his fanbase here over the past 2 weeks.

KB1122

Reaction score
Why do people want Weeden to win? The season is over. All winning does is put us in worse draft position.

Staubacher

Reaction score
[quote"Clove, post: 6336383, member: 5051"]I said it before. Jerry doesn't take the QB situation seriously, IMO. You know Romo's been through some decent injuries, and we have a competitive team, yet you won't go out and get a legit back up. You think injuries don't happen in the NFL, and call yourself a GM?[/quote]

Apparently we don't have a competitive team without Romo