Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESisback

Reaction score
You folks are delusional. Dak was the reason this team was in the hole. He tosses an Interception in the Red Zone, Fumbles going into the end zone, causes the offense to stall several times with horrible passes on third down but all you remember are the TD's??!! Two of which were bad passes themselves. GET REAL FOLKS. This Team, with this QB is not gonna win the Super Bowl.
What team do you follow?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Exactly, hostile environment, bad calls, dumb penalties, even dumber turnovers, missed FG, and Belichick. They held TB under 20 in this place. So it is tough to win, but Dallas did it.
My thoughts exactly. I've been saying all week this was a huge change, you see if this was the same old Cowboys. Seems they've turned the corner.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yeah, I think we probably wouldn't win BUT....as they say that's why you play the games. I want to see Williams gone at guard after the bye. Get LC back at Tackle and move McGovern into Williams spot...he's a GD liability and then some
If we could get out of our own way.
We could be much better

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Enjoy this guy. He's home grown, he was coached well, he worked to be as good as he is now. He doesn't have the most talent, but his intelligence, his will power, his clutch gene, he can make it to the bowl as long as we don't have era's/penalties/turnovers.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You folks are delusional. Dak was the reason this team was in the hole. He tosses an Interception in the Red Zone, Fumbles going into the end zone, causes the offense to stall several times with horrible passes on third down but all you remember are the TD's??!! Two of which were bad passes themselves. GET REAL FOLKS. This Team, with this QB is not gonna win the Super Bowl.
If you saw Patrick Mahomes today, he wasn't that great in the first half. He comes back in the second half to lead the team to victory.
Brady has also had some shaky games, even in the NFC Championship Game. He throws some interceptions, but he leads them to victory down the stretch.
Granted, those two are Super Bowl winners. Dak is not. But if it's the final score that determines greatness, then, for this game, Dak was great. He was able to overcome his mistakes. That's the mark of a winner.

So, for this game, I'm giving him props.

Status
Not open for further replies.