Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DStar22

Reaction score
Cowboys tried to beat themselves, but still won.

that's new. but they can do better.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because we were up against an average team. Do this against the Rams, Buffalo, Cardinals, Ravens or GB and you get your behind handed to you on the platter and Michael Irvin can spend another year where screaming "finish the fight" goes unanswered.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s not a matter of “not good enough” or “negativity “. If the Pats were this juggernaut and we beat them like this I’d be fine but the Pats were playing us with a rookie QB playing his 6th game and THE ONLY reason we almost lost is because of our lack of discipline and focus with stupid stupid penalties and the fact that this defense is still barely average

Some visionary.

jnday

Reaction score
Enough with the negativity. We're damn good.

Dak's last drive to get the game tying field goal was Brady/Rodgers esque
There was plenty negatives to discuss from this game. The team ,fanbase and some of the media has went overboard praising the team this year based on a handful of games. I think Diggs was a good example of the dangers that comes from getting a case of the big head. He made a great intercepting the ball and returning it for a TD only to give up a huge play immediately after. The Cowboys have played really well so far and that is a reason for everybody to be excited, but all of this Super Bowl talk and praise premature. They came very close to losing to a game manager, rookie QB and a team that has about half of the talent that Dallas has. I am glad that they pulled the game out, so that maybe they can learn without losing. Everybody needs to pump the brakes and realize that they have a long season ahead of them and a lot of football to play. One injury could ruin the season. They need to stay hungry and humble or it could cost them dearly.

jnday

Reaction score
On the flip side, Dallas beat the Chargers (who beat KC and CLE), nearly beat Tampa, and beat a well-coached (yes, talent-lacking) Belichick team (that held Brady's Bucs to 19)...
Beating KC isn’t saying much this year.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
a win is a win is a win is win

anything else matter ?

Your point??????:facepalm:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
waterboy-nipple.gif
LOL!!

jnday

Reaction score
and WON despite those issues, sign of great team my friend..:omg::rolleyes:;)
GREAT? Really? Dallas has a good team this year and that is exciting, but labeling them as great is taking things a little too far unless the definition of great has changed. Belichick exposed some of the problems with his rookie QB and a team that has half the talent of the Cowboys. A great team would have never allowed that to take place.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Beating KC isn’t saying much this year.
Yeah, I’m still going to enjoy 5-1 heading into the BYE week as we heal up and begin getting a player or two back. We are still playing without some key members, and yet still winning.

I don’t care how we win during the regular season. It all comes down to getting into the post season and hopefully leading up to the playoffs, we are playing some good football.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
GREAT? Really? Dallas has a good team this year and that is exciting, but labeling them as great is taking things a little too far unless the definition of great has changed. Belichick exposed some of the problems with his rookie QB and a team that has half the talent of the Cowboys. A great team would have never allowed that to take place.
Bucs almost did. They are considered a top 5 team and defending champions. I get it. Fans are harder on their team than most, but after last season, I’m going to enjoy this ride as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.