Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am worried that this is going to be one of those games where Dallas dominates both sides of the ball and still finds a way to lose it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Inactives are who? Guess it could be Fleming, Connor Williams, LVE, Trysren Hill, Joe Jackson, Devin Smith, Cedric Wilson.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the score holds up Buffalo will be coming into Dallas on Thursday riding a two game winning streak. Win or lose today in New England the Cowboys better hope they don’t empty their tank.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Preacher Man Preacher Man yea that’s him!!!

I could run through a brick wall right now

tenor.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am worried that this is going to be one of those games where Dallas dominates both sides of the ball and still finds a way to lose it.

That’s the last concern I have. How many games this season have you seen where the Cowboys have dominated both sides of the ball? lol

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Need the offensive line to run block and for Zeke to have a solid game due to the weather in NE.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
It feels like we will need to blitz Tom Brady and keep he and the offense off kilter and slow the ball down on offense to score and eat up time. I don't want to give him time to come back and beat us. I have a feeling that Dak will look solid today. If Zeke can get back on track I think we have a real shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.